We, the general partnership company under the name INNOFUZZ GENERAL PARTNERSHIP and trade name INNOFUZZ having as place of business the following address: Fokeas 14, Vironas 162 31, Athens, Greece, Tax IDNo/VAT No 802144515 (hereinafter called INNOFUZZ G.P) respect and protect your personal data.
a) Our company acts as Data Controller, pursuant to the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation EU 2016/679 (hereinafter GDPR), as it has been incorporated into our national legislation and applies today since it maintains a record of processing activities under its responsibility, thus determining the purposes and the means of the processing, while at the same time
We have always valued the collection, processing, and protection of your personal data (clients, suppliers/associates and employees of the company as well as visitors/users of its website) as a core company principal and will continue to do so long into the future, in accordance with the national and European legislation, as it applies today or will be applied in the future. INNOFUZZ G.P is bound to keep your personal data safe and secured.
You can find below further information on which data we collect, process, maintain, how we use it, for which reason, as well as more information about your rights.
How and what kind of data we collect?
- Your IP address, the type of your browser and operating system:
- They are automatically collected when you visit our website http://www.innofuzz.com/
- For security reasons and statistical analysis
- For gathering statistical data in the user's favor
- Cookies and/or data link:
- They are automatically collected when you visit our website and/or when you use our services
- In order to help us make our website more efficient
- For statistical purposes
- Your name/surname, address and email address, mobile number, your message (SMS or email) may include personal data/confidential information:
- They are collected on your consent when you fill the contact form, as well as when you use our services, either through email or through phone, or when you fill the contact form available on our website, or when you simply want to send us personal data relevant to you through other means (e.g., via post office)
- In order to ensure our contact is correct
- For the proper drawing up and execution of our contract
- In order to send you a newsletter
- Data concerning sole member companies or one-person businesses, data concerning the legal representatives of any legal form (company’s name/surname, legal representative’s name, address, Tax ID No, etc.):
- They are collected each time the data subjects use our services
- Personal data (name, address, phone number, email, etc.) and each kind of confidential information that we receive from other Data Controllers (usually our clients) – that the latter have voluntarily disclosed to us:
- This data is processed by our company as 'Data Processors' on our clients' indications, purposes, and means, in the context of our cooperation and proper execution of our contract.
- It is necessary to provide us with your personal data in order to perform our contract (e.g., maintenance contract, etc.) with you in the best possible way
- In order to keep you updated about our news. We only send this with your permission.
- In order to perform our service provision contract with our existing or potential clients
- In order to comply with legal requirements, accounting legislation, tax inquiries, as well as in order to prevent and detect offenses either against you or INNOFUZZ GP
- Payment data, data regarding your debit/credit card, or any other means of payment:
- In order to perform our contract with you (accounting rules, take payment, give a refund)
- In order to prevent and detect fraud
- Your contact history with our company:
- Everything we discussed by phone, email, and/or through social media
- In order to provide our clients with the best possible service before, during, and after the delivery of our services has been completed.
- In order to train our staff so every time you contact us you get the best customer support possible.
Sharing your personal data
INNOFUZZ GP, acting either as Data Controller or as Data Processor, will protect your personal data from any unlawful use, damage, amendment, unauthorized access, or disclosure. We do not share your personal data and information with any third party (physical or legal entity), unless otherwise specified by the applicable law and limited to the purposes described in the applicable law, such as the competent legal authorities for the purposes provided by the legislation.
However, we may share your personal data with financial consultants (accountants, tax advisors, etc.) to comply with our obligations under national and European fiscal legislation, as well as legal professionals, consultants, law enforcement agencies, and government authorities to exercise our rights or prevent and detect offenses.
You may receive newsletters with promotional content via email from INNOFUZZ GP only after obtaining your permission. If you wish to stop receiving newsletters, you can unsubscribe using the unsubscribe link in any email or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Keeping your personal data
INNOFUZZ GP, acting as 'Data Controller,' holds the personal data of its website users/visitors voluntarily provided by them for as long as the contractual relationship is in force, as necessary to address your needs, or until you withdraw your consent. If required by law or regulations, we may retain some of your information even after it is no longer needed for the provision of our services.
As a Data Processor towards other Data Controllers, we return and delete all personal data after the end of the provision of services, unless the applicable legislation requires storage for a specific period and purpose.
You have several rights regarding your personal data voluntarily provided to us:
- The right to be informed about how your personal data is collected, used, processed, and stored.
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information.
- The right to request the deletion or stoppage of processing your data under certain grounds.
- The right to stop receiving direct marketing messages.
- The right to request the transfer or portability of your data.
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at data-protection@INNOFUZZ.io or by mail at the following address: 8 Thermopylon Str, Syros, GP 84100, Greece. No fee is required to exercise these rights.
If you believe the protection of your personal data is compromised, you can contact INNOFUZZ GP before reaching out to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority (HDPA). You can find the contact details of HDPA on their website.
Links to other sites
Our website uses the following categories of cookies:
- Essential Cookies-Necessary: These cookies are essential for the basic functions of the website.
- Preference Cookies: These cookies remember choices you have made on the website.
- Statistics Cookies: These cookies collect information about how you use the website to improve its functions.
- Marketing Cookies: These cookies track your online activity to deliver more relevant advertising.
Cookies do not contain personal data that allows anyone to contact you or access your GP records. You can change your cookie preferences at any time, but disabling cookies may limit the functionality of our website.